London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE)
MSc Management, Information Systems and Innovation (MISI)
2011 - 2012
Modules: Innovation and Information Systems: Concepts and Perspectives, Innovating Organisational Information Technology, Global Strategy Management, Information Technology and Service Innovation, Managing Information Risk and Security in Business & Thinking Strategically.
Dissertation: "The role of IS integration in the M&A process: a modularity and governance perspective on failures". Topic: IT Governance. Grade: Merit
Award: Finalist of Deloitte's LSE MISI Boot Camp Project (Dec 2011).
Activities: President of Information Systems Society (2011-12)
University College London (UCL)
BSc (Hons) Information Management for Business (IMB)
2008 - 2011
Grade: 2.1 | Upper Second Class (Hons)
Modules: Project Management, Interaction Design, Innovation Management, Mergers & Valuations, e-Business, Software Enginerring, Database Systems, Communication and Behaviour, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Business Ethics, Java.
Dissertation: "Doctors' attitude towards extraordinary compensation by pharmaceutical companies, evidence from the UK and Saudi Arabia". Topic: Business Ethics. Grade: 1st (72%)
Activities: Student Academic Representative (2008-09, 2010-11)
Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle, London
French Baccalaureate (Hons)
2004 - 2007
Grade: Total of 14 points out of 20, (70%) - Scientific option.
Subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, English, Spanish, History, Geography, Philosophy
Activities: Class President (2004 - 2007)
IT Intern (Space Range & Merchandising)
Tesco PLC, London (Jul 2012 - Sept 2012)
- - Created overseas deployment and testing implementation blueprint for the Virtual Merchandising project as part of Tesco's Group Operating model after analysis of technical specifications and best practices.
- - Project managed hardware and software implementation for 5 interactive suites to be used as part of Tesco’s innovative Virtual Merchandising business process.
- - Generated high level design process flows for the Business Requirement Document (BRD) as part of the project's knowledge management documentation.
Cognoscere Consulting, London (Nov 2011 - Apr 2012)
- - Worked on the implementation of a company-wide Salesforce CRM system with complete customisation of the back-up to fit the client's needs.
- - Conducted extensive user-testing in order to improve aesthetics, usability & productivity.
- - Designed & produced custom user manuals for the technical aspects of the system for client.
Consultant on HELO initiative
UCL Advances, London (Nov 2010 - Jan 2012)
- - Provided support developing business strategies, financial models and business plans to SMEs around London via short term consultancies with students from UCL and London Business School (LBS).
- Carried out a financial feasibility test and revised client's pricing strategy.
- Created and organised online marketing campaigns by implementing social networks and other Web 2.0 technologies in order to increase awareness and profit for clients.
Wireless Industry Partnership (WIP), London (Oct - Dec 2010)
- Supported market research & business intelligence activities by creating blog content, putting together presentations for conferences and composing reports for WIP's senior members and customers.
- Used CRM to identify and build relationships with influencers and leading groups throughout Europe in order to increase WIP's outreach by looking out for emerging companies, speakers, sponsors or contacts.
- Developed a database containing the requirements necessary to developers in order to publish applications in different mobile application stores which was presented at the 'GSMA mobile conference' in Dec 2010.
English, French, Spanish & Arabic
Fluent in English and French, conversational in Spanish and Arabic.
Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from University of Cambridge, ESOL Examinations (2006).
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SAP ERP 6.0
In-depth working knowledge. Capable of creating VBA macros.
Certificate in Integrated Business Processes with SAP ERP 6.0 (TERP10)
(expected completion in July 2013 via University of Duisburg-Essen)
HTML, XML, Photoshop
Java, Python, PyQt & UML
Beginner/hobby Level. 2 applications published in Nokia's Maemo application store.
Positions of Responsability
Information Systems Society, LSE. (Oct 2011 - Sept 2012)
Managed a committee of 6 other members in organising events and presentations for a society of 90+ members. Key skills learnt include leadership, team organisation, negotiating costs, and approaching sponsors.
Winner of "Best Social Impact" project award
Awarded by UCL Advances, Oct 2011
The team carried out a financial feasibility test then created a pricing strategy for the social enterprise The DoNation (www.thedonation.org.uk) to allow the start-up to approach potential companies and thus ensure profitability.
This was done by generating a risk analysis model to determine the financial impact to a company of implementing the DoNation programme.
Winner of the 'Enfinite: Potential Unleashed' competition
Awarded by Imperial Business School, June 2011
The team chose to analyse the financial micro-payments industry and prepared a compelling presentation highlighting entrepreneurial opportunities within this area, followed by a Q&A in front of entrepreneurs and industry experts.